Monday, May 15, 2006

Canon in D Rock!

Wowowowowowow…. I lurve d song!! Thx to Yongni for sending the link..! Been listening to it for the past hr…! Suddenly remembered how sally used to play it for me whenever we got to the piano in the mini-forum... so sweet… =)

Well my blog is dusty n cobwebby... haha... stuff has happened... jus dat I dun do any blogging recently... lemme recap...

Genting trip: funny trip... pple got stripped… pple got whacked... smeared with cake… n every one of us walked ard in our sleepwear… at 3am in d morning... got stared at by practically everyone! Its standard reaction considering that a few of us were wearing shorts... n me n Sebas weren’t even using our jackets! Haha oh n uncle tan (that is wad I called Kian Ruey the entire trip!) was very nice... he lent me his jacket for the entire trip cos I forgot mine... n he helped keep my wallet everytime too... haha... thank you uncle tan. D flying dragon was darn funny… roller coaster… well let’s just say we went a tad too many times till I even forgot that I had jus gone through the 360degree turn jus a few secs ago n asked gui mei why it wasn’t coming yet!! Hahha 0h n she enjoyed her bday…!! N all of us got showered on by fireworks... as in fireworks literally came falling on us. .darn cool... =) but a teeny weeny bit painful... haha...


CIBTC: missed one day becos of d trip... the one that I went for... hahahaha… it wasn’t like npcc at all!!! I’m a purple and orange n limegreen as well... wheee!! N proper dinner etiquette?! That was seriously the first time ever I heard of it for NPCC lectures!! Ahahhaha the grp’s a little quiet.. But there’s nothing time cant solve... reminds me of firefly... those were d days...


Others: been working with zenitant again since zhi yang called the other time.. Met 2 funny gals called sook fern n jia lin… very amusing people.. I wanna work in d zoo if I can… haha.. lesser chance of getting pecked by d birds.. sch.. going at an easy pace.. but d guy.. sigh.. he doesn’t every check his email on time!! Gosh!!


Upcoming: well more trails up for the week... in fact there’s one tdy... its pretty fun... esp when u have d little kids saying bye at d end of the day.. So heart warming... true calling? Maybe... still searching for it... 0h!! Can’t wait for Thursday... going down BBDC with yati n germz... hehe... bike... here I come!! My June is kinda booked.. Gonna die of exhaustion.. I will prob drop dead during unit camp.. 10 days of RC, a few days of break followed by 4 days of ATC, 3 days of NCOPC and 3 days of Unit camp… if anyone else wants to complain about being homesick I will personally poke their eye… kidding kidding.. Another bday spent away in NP activities.. booohoooohooooo…. Well I did have a choice... I chose it so I shall enjoy myself..!


0 comments :

 
Copyright me.. jus me.. =) 2009. Powered by Blogger .Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .