Mixed feelings about it..
One part of me feels happy for them since they are finally freed of all the responsibilities that had been holding them down all the while.. Yet another part feels kinda sad.. of course because we wont be working with them again.. I will miss my favourite group of smurfs.. Always looking rather happy and hurrying around getting things done.. Well.. no matter what, they have done an excellent job the past yr and they truly deserve the break.
Lemme recap what happened the event s leading up to the POP itself..
Starting form the previous day.. wed had class.. ermm.. was ok.. den went down to meet Ah Kong to settle the Queenstown rifles.. went HTA and laffed.. rushed back to Crez to teach drill cane stuff.. den went for atc discussion till 11pm.. we ended up singing national day songs in d end!! HIGHH~!! The books were finally ready..started sewing bits of it… Gave up at 5 am n went to bed satisfied to know that France had won Portugal 1-0!! Yayy!! Woke up at 9 to continue d sewing.. ALL THE WAY TILL early 3PM!! Thats like a total of 10 hrs sewing!! N I wasnt even done yet.. cabbed down to crez since the drill cane was with me.. was even sewing in the cab.. whats wrong with me man!! Still din finish.. had to squeeze all d CIs in np room n continue again.. Thx to mandy n thaya for helping too.. hehe tho thaya cannot make it n sewing!! Hahahah!! Spoilt child! Finally finished the books, the commenting n the essay writing for three of them.. hahaha.. the rest kept saying its biased.. but.. well.. jus have more to tell them.. yupp.. finished peiting’s one only while they having the self extended sqd talk outside the school..! special note to read at d end.. muahahah.. lets hope she gets it..!
The fancy drills was something Ive never seen before.. they did show me the salute before but it was jus so different seeing one person doing it and one whole sqd doing it..! on the whole.. simple yet solid.. nicee..~ they din throw the beret as I would have liked to see though.. then came the handing over ceremony.. pretty smooth.. no one burst out laffing unlike the previous day.. actually in my memory its the most different ceremony ever.. haha..
And so the day ended soon after.. with the end of this day came a whole new batch of people to carry on the duties… As I saw the smurf family tdy after everything.. I realized they have taught me much.. Possibly much more than I have taught them… As I bid them farewell and good luck, I also thank them for being who they were.. for never once giving up on themselves..
Thx to mandy tan I jus threw my face in front of yn’s GD!! Some guy keep msging in malay n asked weird stuff.. I cant believe what I saw on my msn screen!! So weird! Haahahahhaha
After all this typing.. I should probably stop n let my super sore fingers rest.. gotta go Police Headquarters tmr for the HKJPC visit.. thank god its in d afternoon! Den gotta go meeting at bukit merah.. den gotta go change jetty by 10pm.. staying in at campsite for the next day’s activities.. hohoho.. funn… =)
Well.. its been an extremely long post.. once again, thanks to all whom I have learnt something from.. which would be everyone actually.. especially a certain 5 pple.. looking forward to seeing familiar faces coming back in dec..
Happy POP'06
Thursday, July 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
0 comments :
Post a Comment