Tuesday, June 26, 2007

one week old injury!!

Well well…

This entry shall be about my embarrassing encounter in outram station last Tuesday… Since quite a few people are asking me about it again n again… pple like BINA! Haha so here’s what happened…


The sun rose
I woke up
I brushed my teeth
I took a shower
I got dressed
I went to Crescent for the briefing
I went for lunch with Gui Mei
I managed to psycho her to accompany me to go HSA
I finished my lunch
I made my way to HSA feeling perfectly fine
I made my second blood donation
I actually had the nurse massaging my arm
I was so amused
I was finally done
I went out to meet gui mei again
I went to take a drink of chrysanthemum tea n a donut
I still felt okay
I walked to outram mrt station with gui mei
I complained of feeling warm
I went to the end of the station
I felt a little woozy
I squat down to feel a little better
I stayed there for a while I tink
I remember gui mei saying something but
I carn remember exactly what
I think a train arrived
I stood up
I was knocked out
I apparently fell backwards n hit a metal box thingy
I don’t remember anything
I only know my head hit something
I tried to stand but I couldn’t feel my leg
I just knelt there with gui mei holding on to me
I remember her asking me if I was ok
I don’t know if I answered
I think I tried to but duno if she heard me
I was aware of feet ard me and the train in front of me
I could feel everything moving in circles
I felt the train going round n round me..
I felt so dizzy
I stood up with gui mei still holding me
I was put on a bench to sit n rest
I bent my head down all the time
I had a tissue pressed to my head by gui mei
I suddenly vomited
I felt soo bad!
I just ruined her trip to west mall n den…
I just had to vomit n dirty her clothes!
I am so cannot make it!!
I suddenly felt better I think
I said something to gui mei apparently
I know she kept asking me to go see doc..
I sat there while she went to get the mrt staff
I was helped to their first aid room
I kinda got dizzy again even with them helping me there
I finally got to the room
I was made to lie on the bed
I tink I was there for quite some time
I still felt very bad
I know I stained the ‘towel pillow’ with a little blood
I am sorry
I lay there as gui mei filled in all sorts of forms
I tink she called the HSA and they asked me to go to the hospital
I had my cut on the head cleaned with 2 alcohol swabs
I could feel the liquid going into my wound
I could feel my head burning
I had my head bandaged by the staff
I changed into the mrt guy’s shirt
I lay n waited for the paramedic
I had my finger pricked again when they arrived
I had my head bandaged again nicely by them
I was made to sit on the stretcher thingy that they brought
I was soo embarrassed and amused
I was pushed all the way to the ambulance outside the station
I was driven to SGH
I had my heart rates measured n had questions asked
I was lying at the back of the ambulance while gui mei was riding in front
I reached the hospital
I tot I would get to sit on a wheelchair
I was instead transferred to a hospital bed!!
I tried to look for gui mei but couldn’t see her anywhere
I was pushed to the A&E
I was attended to by the doc
I was pricked again 2 times
I was asked loads of questions again
I answered n waited
I was told my blood pressure was a little low
I was then told I was going to be put on a drip
I had my right elbow bandaged because of donating blood
I had some blood drawn from my right vein near the knuckles
I showed the doc my left hand’s vein n he tried to put the needle in
I have to say it was painful
I was told my vein is kinda small so had to try the elbow instead
I showed my elbow n in went the needle
I told the doc gui mei was waiting outside so he got her in
I was so amused when she came in
I then had a tetanus injection by a nurse n gui mei turned away in pain
I tink I laffed
I was then pushed to the minor OT
I was supposed to have the cut on my head sorta glued together
I was waiting inside the OT n the doc said my cut was deeper den he thought
I was gonna have stitches instead
I lay there as he gave me 4 injections into my head which hurt A LOT
I still lay there as he sewed the 3 stitches
I could feel every one of them
I then had some cream thingy applied by some nurse who seemed to really use a lot of it
I was then pushed to the observation ward
I waited there for a long time
I was happy to see the first bottle of the drips finishing
I kept telling gui mei my butt ached
I was still there n another nurse came n gave me a new bottle of drip
I was waiting n waiting n waiting
I kept telling gui mei to sit but she refused
I felt verrryyy bad cos she had to spend so long in the hospital becos of me
I’m not sure after how long but the doc said I could go after my blood test was out
I tink it finally came out n den I waited again for the nurse to come
I was watching her as she took out the needle for the IV drip
I laughed again because gui mei turned away again
I was finally free to go!!
I wore my shoes which the doc removed earlier
I went to the loo
I went to the cashier n gui mei maam helped me pay the bill
I collected my medicine but dun remember what she said
I went out of the hospital…
I tink we went to look for a place for dinner
I know the coffee shops there were all closed
I felt very bad at having kept her out soo long so I said lets just go home
I dun remember what cab we took but yup we took a cab
I alighted first before gui mei
I went home
I told my mum the story n my cousin tot I was lying n pressed my head
I whacked his tummy
I was in pain
I took a bath n couldn’t wash my hair
I ate n went online
I tink I tried to kid yn but duno what happened
I tried to tell someone else too but carn remember who
I felt as if someone was poking needles into my stiches one by one
I could not stand it anymore so I decided to go to bed
I realized I could only sleep on one side
I could not stand the pain
I took another painkiller n den drifted off to sleep on that one same side
I tink I am finally done with my adventure of the week!

Hahaa!! Okay that’s all for this mth’s episode of the ‘ I article’! hhaha



gui mei is my hero.... hahahahah!!!! i promise to be nice to her for as long i remember this incident... hahah!!!! the key word is REMEMBER!!

0 comments :

 
Copyright me.. jus me.. =) 2009. Powered by Blogger .Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .