Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Looking back

Well well... Hello everyone!! I AM BACK!!!

hahah ok it seems to me that this post shud have been posted on like d last day of Dec as everyoen probably did their reflections for the yr n so on.. but oh well!... I shall take it that i'm unique.. bwahahaha!

I guess 2007 was indeed a special year.. so many thing happened... some were just a waste of time.. some were life-changing... let me see if i can remember wad happened..

In january.. Normal stuff happened i think.. nth much i rmbr..
In February.. nth major thati rmbr.. oh.. joined npap once again.. haha dat was all
In march.. unit camp? oh gawd i dun rmbr!
In april.. NPAP.. marched.. n my memory fails me again
In may.. i tried to set my career paths.. finally...
In june.. I turned 21.. was a big thing.. i guess.. i fell n got into a hospital.. haha memorable i guess.. =)
In july.. I signed my job contract.. to fix myself there for at least the next 5 yrs..
In august.. I started school.. it rocks!
In sep.. sch still rocks!
In Oct.. Tests start piling up.. Went for an interview
In November.. I confirmed my decision for my route of advancement
In December.. Went to bangkok with steph n mariam!! haha absolutely fun! HOBTC.. changed my mindset about a whole lot of things.. 22nd Dec became a day i wont forget.. n that rain.. RAH!! pride n joy...

n just like that... my life for the next 5 yrs is settled.. n my np life is settled... haha 2007 is special indeed...

0 comments :

 
Copyright me.. jus me.. =) 2009. Powered by Blogger .Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .