Why do I feel like I'm having some sort of crisis?
Mid-life crisis? Aren't i too young for that?
It just seems like I have nowhere to go.
I feel lost.. No more purpose in life anymore.
I hate that feeling so much.
There's nothing that I look forward to anymore.
I feel like I'm just wasting away.
Just a waste of space and oxygen here.
I guess it doesn't help that there's no one I can turn to now.
Is it that hard to find someone to lay your anguish on?
Because to me, it seems that way.
It's not my fault the family is so dispersed.
So many cousins and yet only one that I know well.
Its really frustrating.
I seriously hate this.
Coming home gives an empty feeling.
No wonder I like travelling.
An excuse to get away and have fun.
I really wish to be young again.
Back to when I was just 5.
At least I know I had people to count on.
Sometimes I wish that I could freeze the picture
And save it from the funny tricks of time
Slipping through my fingers...
Wish I find you soon and get all this out of me.
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
0 comments :
Post a Comment