YOOO!!! hahaha heelllooooo yonggniiii! yes I've updated! aren't u proud of me... thankiuuu mummyy... (:
ok back to blogging. hmmm what updates..
ehhh.. lets see.. 2nd feb... 0h 4th feb was DCS presentation on field trips.. n i think we are kinda screwed!! RAHHH!!! bye bye markssss...
denn.. 0h superdog still rulez... yongni pls remind me of our date... n come on time to pick me up.. HAHA!
Valentine's day.. was spent in IKEA with Jiatru, Liling and Jiaying.. discussing promo criterias.. so sad rite.. its okay... shows how much we LOVE np.. n the kids? haha ok u didnt hear that from me..
den total defence day was mad typing day!! i think i typed sooo much np stuff in a day.. so proud of myself for being so efficient.. u must be wondering why i was so mad to rush all these stuff when i'm supposed to be slacking..
Cos.. monday i went to pluck my tooth out.. (the whole story in the next post.. coming right up!) Den went down unit to meet mdm lim for promo stuff..
Den thursday had unit briefing.. lucky my mouth wasn't swollen anymore!! if not I would have sounded sooo weird when talking.. haha
Den from thursday to friday.. i didnt sleep.. basically rushed out 2 assignments.. worth a total of 175% marks!! like wdh.. IT JUST HAD TO BE DUE ON THE SAMEEE DAY!
Assignment was due at 4pm.. i finished at 12.45pm.. n had a meeting with Mrs Pauline Lee at LPS at 1! like woww... so dumped the whole thing on Merlion to help me pass up.. THANKS BABE!! (ps: update ur blog!)
Okay den I got the timetable.. I'm floating again.. hehe kinda good since i dont need to wake up at like 5am.. phewww but I end later.. hmpsss
Dennn.. went to HTA for some marking n to try n join in for debrief before it ends.. Den sat was finally time to sleep after more den 40 hrs of not sleeping.. Yawwnnzzzz
Sunday... just floated away somehow..
Monday!! Practicum started!! I actually felt absolutely bored.. Nearly dozed off alot of times.. whoopsss... went for training after that.. n gave lect.. n somehow pple there kept laughing.. -_-
Tuesday was practicum all the way to friday which was tdy.. den after work went to NPAP training.. Tdy was an interesting day..
I got to realise how much difference I can make to someone.. Be it a student of mine.. or a cadet.. Just the way u act can impact them enough to change them for the better in less than 5 mins.. That made me realise why I was into teaching and serving NP all these times..
simply indescribable.. you wont know it till u feel it for urself..
0hhh nnnnn... hahahaha I think I have a phobia of commiting myself to something!! I just realised it....!! n I'm afraid of talking to new people.. I never knew it I was this afraid and nervous la! 0h mannnn... got to get over it soon!
ok tataaa!! read on to see the next post on my surgery
Friday, February 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
0 comments :
Post a Comment