Tuesday, March 30, 2010

PISSED!!

I'm pissed!

I cant stand the way I was treated by her... ROARRRRR!!!!

I wanna chew her head off n throw it to the lions! GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

What's wrong with just being nice?! Do you really have to use such a tone?

Clicking there for 45 mins made me realise something.... Someone is just too full of their self. If I was a parent attending it.. I would go away with as little knowledge about the topic as I came with.... Perhaps, they need to look at the point of the whole sharing and stop admiring themselves. I never knew assisting meant serving..


Respect.. The one word that I keep harping on when talking to cadets. I realise now that its not just for show or for wasting time during debrief.. Its truly meant to be a way of life. Respect the word respect and show respect to those under you. In due time, that same respect will come looking for you. Demand it and you lose it. Show it and you earn it.


You demanded it.. and you have lost it. What you have lost might just never come back.. so too bad.. Thanks for that lesson though.. I've learnt what I dont want to be like..

0 comments :

 
Copyright me.. jus me.. =) 2009. Powered by Blogger .Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .