Sunday, September 18, 2011

Smurfy!!

Just watched the Smurfs movie last week with mycar, mr tan and mdm neo.. It got all my childhood memories flowing once again.. :)

I remember watching them on tv as a kid. They just looked so adorable!! In fact I can probably still rattle off the lyrics of the song if i hear it.. haha!

Then there was my next favourite which was Little Lulu! A cutesy girl in red dress with curly locks who always does something silly. And of course her friend Tubby Tomkins! omg I'm tempted to watch a whole of episodes on youtube hehehe :)


Oh yea! talking about cartoons and smurfs.. My class is gonna be doing the 3 little smurfs for the EOY concert!! its super cute when u see them lining up outside the class and humming along to the song!! hahahaha!! Shall post more updates bout the concert prep soon when it is done.. For now its off to youtube!!! ta-taa!





0 comments :

 
Copyright me.. jus me.. =) 2009. Powered by Blogger .Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .