Thursday, October 16, 2008

Spice up ur life!!

This person i know... has been going mad about spice girls recently..If i am asked to put a name to the person, I would reveal that it is YONGNI but since there is no need to... I am not going to reveal the fact it is YONGNI who is mad about the spice girls at this very moment.. :)

Dont worry mystery person who likes spice girls.. no one reads my blog.. hahaha!! be gladd... veryyy glad!

anyway I've got to admit... I like the songs by spice girls.. nnnnnnnn...... yes I've danced to a number of them for sch concerts tooo.. ah heckk we sang the wannabe song for my grp's performance for the hobtc campfire last dec!

No complaints with their songs or anything... just wondering why they are called what they are called.. Being called spice girls... they admittedly do spice up ur life.. (unless you hate them to the core... in which case u spend ur time complaining bout them. but since that gives u a purpose... they DO spice up ur life!)

Emma bunton is called Baby Spice partly because she is the youngest and largely because she wears babydoll dresses.

Geri Halliwell is Ginger Spice for what reason i cannot fathom and nor could i find out. (Wikipedia let me down)

Mel B is Scary Spice " because of her outrageous, "in-your-face" attitude, 'loud' Leeds accent, throaty laugh, manner of dress and voluminously curly hair" (from wiki)

Mel C is Sport Spice cos she was usually in tracksuits and was tomboyish

Victoria Adams(now beckham) is Posh Spice.. well i'm guessing because that's how she was like... whooopsss


If u ask me... None of their nicknames make sense... well except for one.... Ginger Spice.. BECAUSE THATS THE ONLY NAME WITH A SPICE! Why be called spice girls without any spices rite?! So I've taken the liberty of thinking of names that would have been better suited to each of them.. and nahhh its ok.. you dont have to thank me.. :D =D

ok in MY opinion.. Ginger Spice shud still be Ginger Spice... I cant posssibly change EVERYTHING bout them can i? so that can stay..

Baby Spice shud be changed to Pink Spice. Cos its pink! n babydoll dresses are usually pink as well and yes! there is really such a thing called pink spice! (Wiki really rocks!)

Scary Spice.. if she was really that scary as they described her to be... she should be called Chilli Powder Spice! Its outrageous as welll and its a REAL spicefor one thing!

Posh Spice shud be called Saffron Spice. Why? cos its the most expensive spice! i did my research okay... Since she goes for the high end... saffron fits her veryy well..

Now for the final name... I love this the best... Sporty Spice.. should shed that name.. and be called Cinnamon Spice! Once again... its a REAL spice.. AND.. dont u think it looks like a baton used in relays? fits her looks in tracksuits perfectly! plus it starts with C... for Mel C.. just perfect dont u think??

So there... This is what I would have named them if I were their manager.. but u see.. they didnt hire me.. i know its a bad choice.. but well they couldnt afford to pay me.. ah well.. their loss..

till i find a subject for the next post.. its TATA!!

0 comments :

 
Copyright me.. jus me.. =) 2009. Powered by Blogger .Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .