Saturday, January 10, 2009

Amused

I just heard a couple of things recently...


I'm supposed to be very angry at it and be disgusted by the ones who said it all but somehow I'm just laughing at the immaturity of it all. If one is angry at someone, they should either write in their diary, go confront the person directly or if blogging is preferred, at least lock it. So it is rather amusing that all the negative things are mentioned in the post with the names of course not mentioned. But yet, the way things are written, it is a no-brainer to figure out the involved parties.


The more amusing thing is that these people are supposed to be the cream of the crop and be very talented as well. But the things done reflect a little otherwise so it turns out to be amusing rather than anything else.

0 comments :

 
Copyright me.. jus me.. =) 2009. Powered by Blogger .Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .