When is the correct time to do things I wonder..
I'm looking for a perfect time to pull my teeth out.. But that would mean a week of MC apparently and alot of lessons are going to be missed. Something I cant afford with the number of lessons going on now. After the semester I'll be back to teaching again and that means a big no-no to the surgery again. Sigh.. still searching for the best time for now..
I'm also looking for the perfect time to quit and finally say BYE BYE to it all.. It's something that's been on my mind for really long.. I think I lack the courage to go tell her I'm stopping after all that she has done and after knowing all the situations they are facing there now.. It'll go on for a while more.. But I'll still be looking forward to the day I throw in the towel.
I'm also looking for the perfect time to tell some people off. Why bother with the timing you ask? Because it matters.. It probably affects the outcome of the issue on hand.. and whether the involved parties are ever going to talk to you again. Not that I really care about it if a cold war ensues.. but I dont wish for others in the group to feel uncomfortable by what I go on to do.
I'm also looking for the right time to change myself. I dont like the way things are going now.. Had a little talk with someone the other day.. It turns out others around are also bothered by such things. I wonder what it is going to be like maybe about 2 years from now? I loathe myself for pushing people away from me everytime. But I realise I dont really know why I do that. So yup.. I need to change myself.. But I dont know when I am going to start changing.
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
0 comments :
Post a Comment