Saturday, January 24, 2009

The circle of life

Mummy came back from work crying just now.. Dad looked serious. Thought they quarreled or something.. It was sooo odd! So i just ignored n pretended not to hear or see anything. Quite bad of me rite... but i dono how to react u see..


Den got to know their friend just died. He went back to India n somehow died there. Mum was probably even more sad cos she just went to visit them for two weeks in dec. Anndd... she just developed all the pics from the visit like a couple of days ago? So she'svery very very upset now..


Oh.. a new development by the time I typed the previous paragraph.. Mum is going to India urgently.. So she's flying tonight? eh maybe not since its already 11pm.. Early tmr morning I think. She has a visa so can go immediately.. Dad is gonna apply for visa n go a day later I think.


Wow.. I'm amazed at the turn of events. Just bout 3 hours ago I was happily running around and everything was fine.. Not that I'm affected or anything now.. but its jsut a bit shocking to see pple crying ard you n yet I dont feel a thing. Cos i didnt even like that guy in the first place..


Oh well... Life is unpredictable rite.. And we have pretty much very little control over these sort of things.. I guess its sad cos he's an only child to his parents.. Bout 30 odd yrs old.. n his son is bout 6 or something? Aiya.. but these things happen.. So just hope everyone will be fine n things go back to normal for them soon..

Rest in peace.. and cheer up everyone...

0 comments :

 
Copyright me.. jus me.. =) 2009. Powered by Blogger .Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .