Sunday, January 25, 2009

Reunion Time!

Happy advanced CNY wishes to one and all!!


Mum's in India now.. haha so the house is reeeaaalllyyyy very quiet now. So much for reunions huh.. haha



I think its really cute tho. Somehow there are alot of reunions coming up! Just met with good buddies from Sec Sch a couple of days ago on sat.. Then poly frens just set a date for this coming sat! haha Cycling.. heeheeheee cant wait! N..... Pri sch pple are meeting on 7th Feb before Hao Na leaves for Melbourne! omg.. so cool.. its really fun..


haha But that means I have to split myself into 3 pieces for 7th Feb. One to go for The SafariZooRun.. One to go for the P6 class gathering.. And the last to go for unit chalet.. wow.. haha Such a packed day!


I'm watching this movie on TV right now. Sigh.. I wish life was really like in the movies.. I feel so jealous sometimes. haha Like really envious. Real life is not so good somehow.. Wonder when my wishes will be fulfilled.. There aren't much.. but I think it takes a long time for my wishes to come true.. hahaha I shall keep waiting (:

Life is a circle.. I will get round to the place i want soon (:

0 comments :

 
Copyright me.. jus me.. =) 2009. Powered by Blogger .Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .